Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.1.X
UI API breaking changes on upgrading project from 2018.3 to 2019.1
- download the attached project
- notice the compile error:
Assets\Rewired\Extras\ControlMapper\Scripts\CustomButton.cs(60,79): error CS1503: Argument 3: cannot convert from 'UnityEngine.UI.Selectable' to 'System.Collections.Generic.List<UnityEngine.UI.Selectable>'
Cannot reproduce in: Unity 2018.3.0f2
Reproducible in Unity 2019.1.0b3 and Unity 2019.2.0a4
First affected version: 2019.1.0a5
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- GameObject doesn't execute animation the way it's supposed to until any GameObject in the Hierarchy is selected when in the Play Mode
- PropertyField does not properly render its field when changing it back from a valid Asset to "None"
- "ArgumentException: Input Button Enable Debug Button 1 is not set" is thrown when "Enable Debug Button 1" is deleted
- Duplicate invocations when Enabling InputActions during handling an input action
- "Assertion failed on expression" exceptions are thrown when using IJobParallelForTransformExtensions.RunReadOnly
Jul 19, 2022 12:29
Jan 12, 2022 16:48
Thank you so much for providing this very helpful article on UI API breaking changes while updating a project from version 2018.3 to version 2019.1. I am confident that it will be quite beneficial to all.
I am currently working on software development for the financial sector. To better understand this area, I am helped by this site Https://fitmymoney.com/loans-like-spotloan/ where there are many interesting articles about finance. Helps to analyze competitors in this niche and do better.
Dec 27, 2019 06:15
Thanks a lot for sharing here great informative blog regarding UI API breaking changes on upgrading project from 2018.3 to 2019.1. I definitely sure it will very helpful for all.
William Riley, http://www.eliteassignment.co.uk/finance/