Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.1
UI API breaking changes on upgrading project from 2018.3 to 2019.1
- download the attached project
- notice the compile error:
Assets\Rewired\Extras\ControlMapper\Scripts\CustomButton.cs(60,79): error CS1503: Argument 3: cannot convert from 'UnityEngine.UI.Selectable' to 'System.Collections.Generic.List<UnityEngine.UI.Selectable>'
Cannot reproduce in: Unity 2018.3.0f2
Reproducible in Unity 2019.1.0b3 and Unity 2019.2.0a4
First affected version: 2019.1.0a5
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Progressive lightmapper leaks memory upon subsequent scene switches and bakes
- [Mac] [IL2CPP] Build fails because of uncaught System.TypeInitializationException in ToolChains.XcodeInstallation
- Screen.fullScreenMode is always returning a default value even though it is set to be a different one
- [Assetbundle] "The referenced script (Unknown) on this Behaviour is missing!" has occurred when loading assetbundle
- Assertion failed on expression Error is thrown when Orthographic Camera and a Particle System with Specific settings are used