Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.1.X
UI API breaking changes on upgrading project from 2018.3 to 2019.1
- download the attached project
- notice the compile error:
Assets\Rewired\Extras\ControlMapper\Scripts\CustomButton.cs(60,79): error CS1503: Argument 3: cannot convert from 'UnityEngine.UI.Selectable' to 'System.Collections.Generic.List<UnityEngine.UI.Selectable>'
Cannot reproduce in: Unity 2018.3.0f2
Reproducible in Unity 2019.1.0b3 and Unity 2019.2.0a4
First affected version: 2019.1.0a5
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Button highlight state disabled when hovering cursor over smaller sized child UI objects
- "Unity has stopped working" window is skipped when the Editor crashes
- The "Properties..." shortcut does not open the Focused Inspector window when the new GameObject is created
- Editor crashes when using WebCamTexture
- [URP] ShaderKeywords '_MAIN_LIGHT_SHADOWS' and '_ADDITIONAL_LIGHT_SHADOWS' are always enabled in the Editor