Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.1.X
UI API breaking changes on upgrading project from 2018.3 to 2019.1
- download the attached project
- notice the compile error:
Assets\Rewired\Extras\ControlMapper\Scripts\CustomButton.cs(60,79): error CS1503: Argument 3: cannot convert from 'UnityEngine.UI.Selectable' to 'System.Collections.Generic.List<UnityEngine.UI.Selectable>'
Cannot reproduce in: Unity 2018.3.0f2
Reproducible in Unity 2019.1.0b3 and Unity 2019.2.0a4
First affected version: 2019.1.0a5
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Standard Unity Materials and Shaders become corrupted after importing specific Asset Packages
- [Linux][OpenGL][Vulkan] Draw calls are not shown in the Event List when taking a capture of a frame with RenderDoc
- Inaccurate collision detections when Rigidbody Collision Detection is set to "Continuous" or "Continuous Dynamic"
- Crash on Object::IncrementPersistentDirtyIndex when upgrading project version
- [iOS] Multiple Xcode project instances created before opens up when performing Build and Run for iOS Platform