Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1
Fixed in 2018.4, 2019.2, 2019.3
[UGUI][Profiler] No preview is displayed for UI Profiler objects
1. Open "UICanvas_2017.zip" project and "Main" scene
2. Open the "UI" or "UI Details" Profiler and record for a bit
3. Select "Canvas"
Expected Result: A preview of the Canvas object is displayed
Actual Result: No preview of the Canvas object is displayed
Reproduced with: 2020.1.0a11, 2019.3.0b9, 2019.2.11f1, 2018.4.12f1, 2018.3.14f1, 2018.3.4f1, 2018.3.0b1
Did not reproduce on: 2018.3.0a11, 2018.3.0a9, 2018.3.0a7, 2018.3.0a5, 2018.3.0a1, 2018.2.21f1, 2018.1.9f2, 2017.4.34f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- New animation clips are not imported correctly when re-importing a fbx file
- [PackMan] Extension in bottom bar disappears when using operations between UI generation and packman extension callbacks
- Editor freezes when recompiling scrips in Play Mode
- Shuriken particles depth offset is not working(has no affect) when 'Renderer Alignment' is set to 'View'
- [InputSystem] InputSystem is not initialized when run in `-batchmode`