Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.1.X
Fixed in 2019.4.X
[Ubuntu] Opening player settings spams console with error messages
When opening the Player Settings from the Build Setting window, the console gets spammed with a lot of errors.
- start a new project
- go to Build settings
- click on the Player settings button from there
- does not repro if you open the Player Settings from the Edit-> Settings menu
Reproduced in: 2020.1.13f1, 2020.2.0b10, 2021.1.0a4
Cannot repro in: 2020.1.12f1, 2019.4.13f1 or 2019.4.14f1
EndLayoutGroup: BeginLayoutGroup must be called first.
UnityEngine.GUIUtility:ProcessEvent(Int32, IntPtr, Boolean&) (at /home/bokken/buildslave/unity/build/Modules/IMGUI/GUIUtility.cs:189)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- OnActiveBuildTargetChanged is not called when changing the build platform
- Silent crash when scripts are recompiled on a specific project
- [Android] Video freezes when built for Android with specific project
- UI element is not displayed when Canvas Render Mode is set to Screen Space-Overlay
- Editor crashes on libetc_init when changing WebGL Texture Format to "RGB + 1-bit Alpha Compressed ETC2 4 bits"