Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.1.X
Fixed in 2019.4.X
[Ubuntu] Opening player settings spams console with error messages
When opening the Player Settings from the Build Setting window, the console gets spammed with a lot of errors.
- start a new project
- go to Build settings
- click on the Player settings button from there
- does not repro if you open the Player Settings from the Edit-> Settings menu
Reproduced in: 2020.1.13f1, 2020.2.0b10, 2021.1.0a4
Cannot repro in: 2020.1.12f1, 2019.4.13f1 or 2019.4.14f1
EndLayoutGroup: BeginLayoutGroup must be called first.
UnityEngine.GUIUtility:ProcessEvent(Int32, IntPtr, Boolean&) (at /home/bokken/buildslave/unity/build/Modules/IMGUI/GUIUtility.cs:189)
Nov 10, 2020 11:05
Custom article review writing help services are essential as they have become very popular for those in need of business article review writing services since most of them seek Article Review Writing Services.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Errors are thrown after redoing Nested Prefab Variant creation
- Documentation Link does not work when the "VFX Condition" question mark button is clicked
- Documentation Link does not work when the "Spawn State" question mark button is clicked
- Darker lighting in Build when disabling SSAO at runtime
- Animation glitches when using animation layering with base layer transition interruption
Resolution Note (fix version 2021.1):
resolve errors when opening Player Settings from Build Settings in the Linux editor