Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.1
TypeLoadException is thrown when selecting script
How to reproduce:
1. Open the user-submitted project ("Matsueri.zip")
2. Select the Unit script in the Project Browser and observe errors in the Console
3. Create an empty game object and attach the "Unit" script to it
4. See greyed out inspector and warning message
Expected result: No TypeLoadException is thrown
Actual result: TypeLoadException is thrown
Reproduced in: 2019.1.0a10, 2018.3.0b11
Unable to test: 2018.2.17f1, 2018.1.9f2, 2017.4.16f1 (Couldn't test due to multiple project errors)
Note: Upon opening the project or entering Play Mode ReflectionTypeLoadExceptions are thrown - see case 1106606
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Changing ip address of cache server v2 doesn't reconnect.
- Aplying changes to root prefab in a nested prefab undo changes made to the child prefab
- [2018.4][UWP] Exception is thrown 'Unable to find method PostprocessStacktrace in [UnityEngine.CoreModule.dll]'
- Sub Emitter particle's width is twice its height when Separate Axes in the Size over Lifetime module is enabled
- Animation does not play correctly when Optimized Game Object functionality is used and a Child GameObject is added to bone