Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3
Fixed in 2019.2
Two ShaderCompilerTests hitting asserts on reflection callbacks
HLSLcc_ImageBuffers and HLSLcc_ConstantBufferReflection native compiler tests are hitting asserts in reflection callbacks on debug build. Seems to be related to the recently added reflection handling. Shader compiler is built debug only with UserOverride.jam file in the repository root, containing this line:
SHADER_COMPILER_DEBUG_BUILD = 1 ;
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Mac] Unity Hub encounters a critical error when trying to launch it after logging out
- [XR SDK | GLES] large gpu perf regression ~3 ms
- UploadHandlerFile.contentType cannot be set and always returns "text/plain"
- [XR][URP][Shader Graph][Android] Shader graph shaders are not rendering on Android when using texture array layout (multiview)
- Cloth behaving different after upgrading to 2019.2.9 from 2018.3