Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3.X
Fixed in 2019.2.X
Two ShaderCompilerTests hitting asserts on reflection callbacks
HLSLcc_ImageBuffers and HLSLcc_ConstantBufferReflection native compiler tests are hitting asserts in reflection callbacks on debug build. Seems to be related to the recently added reflection handling. Shader compiler is built debug only with UserOverride.jam file in the repository root, containing this line:
SHADER_COMPILER_DEBUG_BUILD = 1 ;
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Lists auto expand when scrolling down in the Inspector Window
- Graphics.CopyTexture does not work with Texture2DArray when "Texture Quality" is not "Full Res"
- Unity Download Assistant uses the last install path
- Keycodes Less and Greater are not being registered when using GetKeyDown
- GameObjects in the Scene are not selectable when using "w" after painting with Tile Pallete