Search Issue Tracker
Two incompatible components can be added to a GameObject when using the Prefab Mode
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project ("case_1148404")
2. In hierarchy choose the Cube Gameobject and add the Rigidbody2D component
3. Open the Cube in the Prefab Mode and add the Rigidbody component
4. Exit the Prefab Mode
5. Override the Cube by applying all changes
Expected results: Cube can't have two different Rigidbody components
Actual results: Cube has two different Rigidbody components
Reproduced with: 2018.3.14f1, 2019.1.0f2, 2019.2.0a13
- One instance of the same component is removed in some cases (for example, when two same types of Rigidbody are added)
- Improved Prefabs were introduced in 2018.3.0a6
- In the 2018.3.0a6 version Unity crashes, when trying to reproduce the issue
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- New animation clips are not imported correctly when re-importing a fbx file
- Editor freezes when recompiling scrips in Play Mode
- Shuriken particles depth offset is not working(has no affect) when 'Renderer Alignment' is set to 'View'
- [InputSystem] InputSystem is not initialized when run in `-batchmode`
- Assertion failed on expression: 'rs->textureID == realRS->textureID'