Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3
Fixed in 2018.4, 2019.1, 2019.2
Two GUITexture materials are leaked into the Editor each time Play Mode is exited
How to reproduce:
1. Create a new Unity Project
2. Open Window > Analysis > Profiler
3. Select the Memory Profiler, enter and exit Play Mode and see the material count
4. Enter and exit Play Mode again
5. See the updated Material count
Expected result: no extra materials are created
Actual result: two extra materials are now displayed in the profiler
Reproducible with: 2018.4.0f1, 2019.1.1f1, 2019.2.0a14, 2019.3.0a2
Not reproducible with: 2017.4.26f1
After each exit of the Play Mode, additional Hidden/GUITextureBlit2SRGB and Hidden/GUITextureBlitSceneGUI are listed in the profiler
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Editor freezes when recompiling scrips in Play Mode
- Shuriken particles depth offset is not working(has no affect) when 'Renderer Alignment' is set to 'View'
- [InputSystem] InputSystem is not initialized when run in `-batchmode`
- Assertion failed on expression: 'rs->textureID == realRS->textureID'
- Asset path and filename is missing when warning about self-intersecting polygon is thrown