Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.2.1
Two Crashes related to AnimatorController
Steps to reproduce first crash:
1. Open attached project's scene "Scene1".
2. Assign "AMP" override controller to Hierarchy/Character/AMP.
3. Unity crashes.
Note: Override Controller does not have link to any Animator Controller. If it's set to any controller Unity no longer crashes
Stack trace's upper line: AnimatorOverrideController::GetBehaviours
Reproduced with 5.2.0a1 (bbf5f292fe79, 5.2.0f3 (7708b7092ef5) and 5.3.0a3 (f8fce16f3b0f). No repro on 5.1.3p3 (f0a33a6ef422)
Steps to reproduce second crash:
1. Open the same scene.
2. Enter play mode.
3. Press space multiple times rapidly.
4. Unity crashes.
Stack trace's upper line: AnimationPlayable::ConnectNoTopologyChange
Reproduced with 5.2.0b1 (687f34698e37), 5.2.0f3 (7708b7092ef5) and 5.3.0a3 (f8fce16f3b0f). No repro on 5.1.3p3 (f0a33a6ef422) and 5.2.0a4 (7747a2c50081)
Tested on Windows 10.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Aplying changes to root prefab in a nested prefab undo changes made to the child prefab
- Sub Emitter particle's width is twice its height when Separate Axes in the Size over Lifetime module is enabled and set to 1
- Animation does not play correctly when Optimized Game Object functionality is used and a Child GameObject is added to bone
- An object created via "Create Empty Child" of Hierarchy panel in Prefab Mode is always a child of the main prefab
- [VCS] Version Control window could use a search field to filter down contents