Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.4.X
Fixed in 2019.2.X, 2019.3.X
[tvOS] TouchScreenKeyboard.visible is not updated to False when the keyboard gets closed
How to reproduce:
1. Build the attached project for tvOS (or tvOS simulator)
2. Run the app via Xcode
3. Press the "Visible Check" button (returns False)
4. Press on the Text Input field
5. Close the keyboard
6. Press the "Visible Check" button again (returns True)
Actual result: TouchScreenKeyboard.visible is not set to False when keyboard gets closed
Expected result: TouchScreenKeyboard.visible is set to False.
Reproducible with: 2019.3.0a11, 2019.2.0f1, 2019.1.12f1, 2018.4.5f1 2018.3.14f1.
- AppleTV, Model A1625 (32GB), tvOS 12.3(16M153), Resolution 1080p HD - 60Hz RGB Low
- tvOS simulator
Not reproducible on:
- iPhone 7 (iOS 10.2)
Can't test 2017.4 and 2018.3 alpha as the tvOS input is not working.
Fixed in 2020.1.0a15, 2019.3.0f3, 2019.2.18f1, 2018.4.16f1.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Shadows flickering when a Mesh's Cast Shadows are set to Shadows Only and Camera is moving with Spotlight
- AudioMixer exposed parameters cause assertions when hidden and prevent the drop-down from functioning
- Package Manager/My Assets: 401 Response code trying to download a paid asset store package
- TrailRenderer.SetPosition will log a Index out of bounds error when index is in bounds of the positionCount property
- [URP] Graphics.DrawMeshInstancedIndirect rendering correctly after clicking an another application/refreshing Assets