Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.4.X
Fixed in 2019.2.X, 2019.3.X
[tvOS] TouchScreenKeyboard.visible is not updated to False when the keyboard gets closed
How to reproduce:
1. Build the attached project for tvOS (or tvOS simulator)
2. Run the app via Xcode
3. Press the "Visible Check" button (returns False)
4. Press on the Text Input field
5. Close the keyboard
6. Press the "Visible Check" button again (returns True)
Actual result: TouchScreenKeyboard.visible is not set to False when keyboard gets closed
Expected result: TouchScreenKeyboard.visible is set to False.
Reproducible with: 2019.3.0a11, 2019.2.0f1, 2019.1.12f1, 2018.4.5f1 2018.3.14f1.
- AppleTV, Model A1625 (32GB), tvOS 12.3(16M153), Resolution 1080p HD - 60Hz RGB Low
- tvOS simulator
Not reproducible on:
- iPhone 7 (iOS 10.2)
Can't test 2017.4 and 2018.3 alpha as the tvOS input is not working.
Fixed in 2020.1.0a15, 2019.3.0f3, 2019.2.18f1, 2018.4.16f1.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Fields are not focused correctly when using UI Builder
- UNITY_SERVER scripting define does not work when switching to Dedicated Server from Windows by script
- Mesh.CombineMeshes discards empty sub-meshes when 'mergeSubmeshes' is set to false
- [Linux] MacOS build fails for every architecture when the project contains a "StreamingAssets" folder with empty an "yaml" file
- Property drawers do not always update height correctly when expanded via iteration