Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.3.6
[tvOS] PlayFullScreenMovie broken on Apple TV
1. Build and run the attached project on an Apple TV.
2. Click PlayVideoMinimal to play a video (or any other mode).
3. Observe that:
- the video is not started automatically (you just get a black screen)
- none of the Siri remote buttons work (Menu, Play etc...)
- so there is no way to close the video
- the touchpad works to some extent so it's possible to scroll the clip (which means that it's actually loaded).
This is not reproducible on iOS with the same project
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- When "draw instanced" is changed for entire terrain group and then undone, it is only undone for the terrain that was selected
- Custom Inspectors OnDisable still called after Asset has been deleted
- Native Plugin regression from 2018.x results in "DllNotFoundException" error
- [Android] "AndroidETC2FallbackOverride.Quality32BitDownscaled" does not work on an Atlas created with the Legacy Sprite Packer
- Debug.Log() Context not highlighted when pressed after printing in Test Runner's EditMode