Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.3.6
[tvOS] PlayFullScreenMovie broken on Apple TV
1. Build and run the attached project on an Apple TV.
2. Click PlayVideoMinimal to play a video (or any other mode).
3. Observe that:
- the video is not started automatically (you just get a black screen)
- none of the Siri remote buttons work (Menu, Play etc...)
- so there is no way to close the video
- the touchpad works to some extent so it's possible to scroll the clip (which means that it's actually loaded).
This is not reproducible on iOS with the same project
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Vulkan] Wrong aspect ratio in fullscreen of Standalone build when selected screen resolution is not native
- [Mac] Crash on ioAccelResourceListAddNewGroupAndResource when importing a large COLLADA model
- Prefab referenced Game Object is not removed from the Scene files when the reference field gets deleted
- Unity crashes on GC_grow_table when trying to deserialize an XML file
- [Build Callbacks] Build is not failing when BuildFailedException is thrown in the PostProcessScene Callback