Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.3.6
[tvOS] PlayFullScreenMovie broken on Apple TV
1. Build and run the attached project on an Apple TV.
2. Click PlayVideoMinimal to play a video (or any other mode).
3. Observe that:
- the video is not started automatically (you just get a black screen)
- none of the Siri remote buttons work (Menu, Play etc...)
- so there is no way to close the video
- the touchpad works to some extent so it's possible to scroll the clip (which means that it's actually loaded).
This is not reproducible on iOS with the same project
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [IL2CPP][Android] Incorrect symbol length/symbols returned with "AndroidJavaClass"and "AndroidJavaProxy" on Android < 5.1.1
- Animating the alpha channel of a color in a material causes the RGB channels to be reset to 0
- [Mobile] TouchScreenKeyboardType is missing DecimalPad
- Memory leak in Scene Memory/RenderTexture when Scene View is active and 'Animated Materials' + 'Post Processings' toggles are on
- Ctrl + F should start search in PackageManager