Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3
[tvOS] [Metal] Anti Aliasing enabled causes error and black screen on tvOS using Metal API
1. Open attached project "New Unity Project.zip";
2. Make sure that 'Anti Aliasing' is on in Quality Settings;
3. Make a build for AppleTV and run it.
Actual results: Screen is black and XCode console reports an error in every frame:
"Execution of the command buffer was aborted due to an error during execution. Ignored (for causing prior/excessive GPU errors) (IOAF code 4)"
Reproduced on: 2018.2.0b1, 2018.2.2f1, 2018.3.0a8.
Not reproduced on: 2017.4.8f1, 2018.1.9f1.
Not reproduced with OpenGLES or iOS.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Dynamic Clipping works poorly with large scenes / terrains with the pivot point is near
- [UWP] Deploying wrong architecture through device portal ends up running a different app
- [MacOS] Standalone build contains .meta files inside native plugin bundles
- Progressive lightmapper leaks memory upon subsequent scene switches and bakes
- [AssetBundle] "The referenced script (Unknown) on this Behaviour is missing!" errors when loading object from Asset Bundle