Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2018.3
[tvOS] [Metal] Anti Aliasing enabled causes error and black screen on tvOS using Metal API
1. Open attached project "New Unity Project.zip";
2. Make sure that 'Anti Aliasing' is on in Quality Settings;
3. Make a build for AppleTV and run it.
Actual results: Screen is black and XCode console reports an error in every frame:
"Execution of the command buffer was aborted due to an error during execution. Ignored (for causing prior/excessive GPU errors) (IOAF code 4)"
Reproduced on: 2018.2.0b1, 2018.2.2f1, 2018.3.0a8.
Not reproduced on: 2017.4.8f1, 2018.1.9f1.
Not reproduced with OpenGLES or iOS.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [OSX][Settings] When using only the new ISX as Input Handling, mouse position and scroll are still detected by the old system.
- [Scripting] Input Action fails to re-enable after disabled.
- [MacOS] "Bloom" does not work in Standalone Build
- Mesh.CombineMeshes result has different normals if the original mesh has tweaked normals and scale
- [Hub] In licence error screen https://unity3d.com/unity/err/license redirects to not found website