Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3.X
[tvOS] [Metal] Anti Aliasing enabled causes error and black screen on tvOS using Metal API
1. Open attached project "New Unity Project.zip";
2. Make sure that 'Anti Aliasing' is on in Quality Settings;
3. Make a build for AppleTV and run it.
Actual results: Screen is black and XCode console reports an error in every frame:
"Execution of the command buffer was aborted due to an error during execution. Ignored (for causing prior/excessive GPU errors) (IOAF code 4)"
Reproduced on: 2018.2.0b1, 2018.2.2f1, 2018.3.0a8.
Not reproduced on: 2017.4.8f1, 2018.1.9f1.
Not reproduced with OpenGLES or iOS.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Superluminal fails to resolve symbols after mono upgrade
- Windows Standalone player builds with Mono scripting backend don't run on fresh windows installs
- RootEditor predicate for GameObjects disables Drag and Drop in the Scene View
- Slider OnValueChanged event is not called when changing value from the Inspector
- [Static Analysis] Defect 672865 in Modules/QuickSearch/Editor/QueryEngine/QueryToken.cs