Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.3.13f1, 2023.1.19f1, 2023.2.0b16, 2023.3.0a11, 2024.1.0a1
[tvOS] Making a build for tvOS with invalid Bundle ID will throw an error saying that the Bundle ID for "iOS" is invalid
Steps to reproduce:
# Open attached project (tvos-identification-test.zip)
# Switch to tvOS
# Notice that Bundle Identifier field is left empty (Player Settings/Other Settings/Identification)
# Try to make a build
Expected result: Build should fail and indicate that the Bundle Identifier for Apple TV target is invalid.
Actual result: Build fails, but the error indicates that the Bundle Identifier is invalid for iOS target, both in the Console as well as the "Build Failed" popup (see screenshot).
!Screenshot 2023-10-03 at 18.45.34.png!
Reproduced with: 2022.3.10f1, 2023.2.0b12, 2023.3.0a7
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Crash on AudioUtil_CUSTOM_HasAudioCallback when entering PlayMode while the GameObject's Properties Inspector window is in Debug mode
- Tilemap Collider 2D is not updating the Collider shapes when removing Tiles on the Tilemap component
- Inspector with the scrollbar is unusable when Material properties are edited and the scene is saved
- The Rendering Profiler module statistics are zero when Application.targetFrameRate is set
- The Editor becomes unresponsive and memory allocation errors are spammed in the Console when Generating Lightning