Search Issue Tracker
[tvOS][iOS] Application not paused when calling Social.localUser.Authenticate and it can only be called a limited number of time
1. Deploy the attached project an iOS device or the AppleTV (set 'Enabled Touch Controls' to true on 'GameCenterTest' component if testing on iOS).
2. Make sure you are not already logged into GC and click 'Authenticate User'.
3. Observe that when the login screen is shown the app is still running (compare timer values the top left corner).
On iOS calling 'Social.ShowLeaderboardUI' or 'Social.ShowAchievementsUI' also doesn't pause the Application while the native windows are shown. This is not reproducible in tvOS in b18.
Also 'Social.localUser.Authenticate' can only be called a limited number of times:
1. Click 'Authenticate User' and close the window.
2. After repeating this several times the window is no longer shown at all. (reproducible both on iOS and tvOS).
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Changing scale of Tree prefab instance (in scene) and then undo/redo changes the source prefab scale and all painted instances
- Material properties are not correctly setup when assigning a ShaderGraph to a newly created material
- Misleading upgrade prompt when opening Project from Hub with an incremented project version
- Crash on GameObject::ActivateAwakeRecursivelyInternal when enabling a broken Prefab
- [Hub] Menu bar appears and developer tools become available after launching a second instance of Unity Hub