Search Issue Tracker
[tvOS][iOS] Application not paused when calling Social.localUser.Authenticate and it can only be called a limited number of time
1. Deploy the attached project an iOS device or the AppleTV (set 'Enabled Touch Controls' to true on 'GameCenterTest' component if testing on iOS).
2. Make sure you are not already logged into GC and click 'Authenticate User'.
3. Observe that when the login screen is shown the app is still running (compare timer values the top left corner).
On iOS calling 'Social.ShowLeaderboardUI' or 'Social.ShowAchievementsUI' also doesn't pause the Application while the native windows are shown. This is not reproducible in tvOS in b18.
Also 'Social.localUser.Authenticate' can only be called a limited number of times:
1. Click 'Authenticate User' and close the window.
2. After repeating this several times the window is no longer shown at all. (reproducible both on iOS and tvOS).
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [UI] Color picker tool is stuck in the pixel sampling stage
- Unity 2019.4 opens the manual and scripting reference for 2020.3
- 'View documentation' doesn't open an offline documentation when the package is added from a local disk
- Public variable's value is unable to be changed when it's above a CustomPropertyDrawer field
- Description of the Surface Effector 2D "Use Contact Force" option contains a typo