Search Issue Tracker
[tvOS] Handheld.PlayFullScreenMovie not working
1. Deploy to Apple TV
2. Click either the touchpad button or Start/Pause
3. Observe that calling "Handheld.PlayFullScreenMovie" has no effect and nothing is printed in log. The video files are copied to 'Data/raw' folder.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Rider package is not loaded until there are compilation errors in Assets
- [Catalina] DriveInfo.AvailableFreeSpace returns 0 on macOS Catalina
- [OSX] Editor windows flicker in Play Mode when dragging and docking windows with Metal Editor Support enabled
- Popup Window propagates input in its calling Window underneath and all other Windows
- [XR] Vulkan graphics device lacks support for additional graphics queue when using Oculus XR provider