Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.4.X
Fixed in 2019.2.X
[tvOS] GetKeyDown and GetKeyUp are set to true every few frames when holding down any key on wireless TV Remote or Keyboard
How to reproduce:
1. Build the attached project "TestTvOs_Unity2018-3-11f1.zip" on a tvOS platform, with a connected wireless TV Remote and connect wireless Apple keyboard
2. Hold down the Z or X keys on the keyboard
3. Also, try holding down the Play button on the TV remote
Expected result: GetKeyDown and GetKeyUp should be set to true only when a certain key is pressed on the TV Remote or Keyboard
Actual result: Notice that the press counter constantly increases indicating that GetKeyDown and GetKeyUp are set to true every few frames
Reproducible with: 2018.3.13f1, 2019.1.0f2, 2019.2.0a13
AppleTV, Model A1625 (32GB), tvOS 12.2.1(16L250), Resoloution 1080p HD - 60Hz RGB Low
Note: While holding down a key, GetKeyDown and GetKeyUp are both set to true and false repeatedly every few frames. The same happens with GetButtonDown and GetButtonUp
Fixed in 2019.3.0a12, 2019.2.2f1, 2018.4.6f1.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Lists auto expand when scrolling down in the Inspector Window
- Graphics.CopyTexture does not work with Texture2DArray when "Texture Quality" is not "Full Res"
- Unity Download Assistant uses the last install path
- Keycodes Less and Greater are not being registered when using GetKeyDown
- GameObjects in the Scene are not selectable when using "w" after painting with Tile Pallete