Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.4.0
[tvOS] Clicking 'menu' button while a video is playing always closes the app
1. Build & run the attached app.
2. Make sure that 'UnityEngine.Apple.TV.Remote.allowExitToHome' is set to false (use the text menu on the left side ; )).
3. Play any video file from the same menu.
4. Click menu button, the App is closed entirely (maybe, in this case it should just cancel Video Playback).
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Timeline animation asset won't update
- [LWRP] VFX Graph projects have visual artifacts when viewed with certain mobile GPUs
- Particle System with custom simulation space jitters when moved/rotated in Late Update
- Preview Window in the Inspector shows the same Preview image when multiple Terrain layers are selected
- Unity 2018.3 update prompts "Click the Download Installer button" while the update button is named "Download new version"