Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
[tvOS] Clicking 'menu' button while a video is playing always closes the app
1. Build & run the attached app.
2. Make sure that 'UnityEngine.Apple.TV.Remote.allowExitToHome' is set to false (use the text menu on the left side ; )).
3. Play any video file from the same menu.
4. Click menu button, the App is closed entirely (maybe, in this case it should just cancel Video Playback).
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Scene View] Gizmos dropdown disappears while toggling Windzone checkbox with its tooltip open
- Crash in StackAllocator::TryDeallocate when calling ParticleSystemRenderer.BakeMesh
- Modifying scoped registries in project manifest does not update Package Manager UI window
- Models change their position in scene when upgrading project
- Texture 'Read/Write' option does not double the memory in Profiler