Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
[tvOS] Clicking 'menu' button while a video is playing always closes the app
1. Build & run the attached app.
2. Make sure that 'UnityEngine.Apple.TV.Remote.allowExitToHome' is set to false (use the text menu on the left side ; )).
3. Play any video file from the same menu.
4. Click menu button, the App is closed entirely (maybe, in this case it should just cancel Video Playback).
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Japanese diacritic symbols are missing from the build executable file when building the project
- [Hub] Tutorial Project summaries advise to set preferred Editor to 2019.1 when Hub 2.x does not have preferred Editor anymore
- Tilemap Collider 2D exists when tiles are being deleted
- Using Assert.Inconclusive in editmode stops the running test
- Overriding OnInspectorGUI without EditorGUILayout GetControlRect results in EditorGUI PropertyField invisible/clipped/collapsed