Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
[tvOS] Clicking 'menu' button while a video is playing always closes the app
1. Build & run the attached app.
2. Make sure that 'UnityEngine.Apple.TV.Remote.allowExitToHome' is set to false (use the text menu on the left side ; )).
3. Play any video file from the same menu.
4. Click menu button, the App is closed entirely (maybe, in this case it should just cancel Video Playback).
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Crash on EditorOnlyPlayerSettings::GetDefaultTextureCompressionFormat when switching or opening a specific project with Android or IOS Platform
- [Mobile] Player silently crashes on a mobile device when using a lot of "Camera" GameObjects (40 and more) in the Scene
- Scene is modified after exiting Play Mode when Graphics Compositor is enabled in HD RP
- Shortcuts inconsistently trigger when they have a conflict with the same Command
- On Script import/reimport MonoImporter does not generate consistent results due to updating Custom packages