Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
[tvOS] Clicking 'menu' button while a video is playing always closes the app
1. Build & run the attached app.
2. Make sure that 'UnityEngine.Apple.TV.Remote.allowExitToHome' is set to false (use the text menu on the left side ; )).
3. Play any video file from the same menu.
4. Click menu button, the App is closed entirely (maybe, in this case it should just cancel Video Playback).
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [URP] Light Probe Group cells are always rendered at (0,0,0)
- Color32 Picker Context Menu will always display in the left corner regardless of where the mouse click is positioned
- Reflection probes must be rebaked twice to update when using "Generate Lighting" button
- [Linux] Can't drag tabs across window boundaries from one container window to another
- Baked cookies are offset between GPU and CPU lightmapper