Search Issue Tracker
[tvOS] AppleTV target module can't be found when it's installed and can't switch to AppleTV platform
Steps to reproduce:
1. Create new Unity project with Unity that has AppleTV target installed
2. Open Build Settings window (CMD+SHIFT+B)
3. Select 'AppleTV' target
4. Notice you get the "No tvOS module loaded." message and can't switch to that platform
Reproduced with: 2019.1.0a11, 2019.1.0a12
Not reproducible with: 2018.3.0f2, 2019.1.0a10
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Reflection Probe Lightmap compression on iOS results in green lightmaps
- MissingMethodException: Method not found: 'UnityEngine.UnityAPICompatibilityVersionAttribute..ctor
- [URP] Cannot assign overlay cameras to a camera stack while in Prefab Mode.
- "Go to previous Keyframe" button/shortcut does not work in the Animation Window
- Passing Scene names to LoadScene(Async)InPlayMode instead of full path loads empty Scenes