Search Issue Tracker
[tvOS][iOS] App Overrides device'e ambient music
1. Play any music on an AppleTV
(Only way to do this, that I've found, is to us Home Share from your Mac (just enable it in iTunes), because Apple Music doesn't seem to be working on tvOS yet and you can't connect the device to iTunes directly)
2. Build the attached App (make sure that "override iPod music" is turned off).
3. Deploy to AppleTV, observe that music stops after launch and you can only here the sound played by the app.
Not reproducible on iOS with trunk, but reproducible on:
Version 5.3.0b3 (9b3031f5d494)
Mon, 12 Oct 2015 15:58:11 GMT
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- On Script import/reimport MonoImporter does not generate consistent results due to updating Custom packages
- [Entities Graphics] Size of the Content Update generated folder increases when changes are made to the Scene
- In Play Mode, an extra Sync Call is made every frame when a GameObject has a Rigidbody 2D component
- Crash on block_remove when a scene is opened in a specific project
- The GameObject with a Hinge Joint Component does not return to the initial position when the Use Motor property is toggled off