Search Issue Tracker
[tvOS][iOS] App Overrides device'e ambient music
1. Play any music on an AppleTV
(Only way to do this, that I've found, is to us Home Share from your Mac (just enable it in iTunes), because Apple Music doesn't seem to be working on tvOS yet and you can't connect the device to iTunes directly)
2. Build the attached App (make sure that "override iPod music" is turned off).
3. Deploy to AppleTV, observe that music stops after launch and you can only here the sound played by the app.
Not reproducible on iOS with trunk, but reproducible on:
Version 5.3.0b3 (9b3031f5d494)
Mon, 12 Oct 2015 15:58:11 GMT
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- UI Toolkit's MinMaxSlider snaps unexpectedly in Runtime
- [2D] [URP] Objects are rendered twice when Foremost Sorting Layer is enabled
- Physics applied to Rigidbody is not fully disabled when setting the Rigidbody to Kinematic
- Scene view turns black when using a custom Mesh Renderer
- VFX Graph ZWrite has no effect when using URP PostProcessing DoF effect