Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.2.X
Turning off Logging still shows Log messages and disables double clicking them
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project ("1118914 Logging Repro project.zip")
2. Enter Play Mode and observe the log message
3. In the Player Settings under "Logging" set "Log" to "None"
4. Enter Play Mode again, observe that the log message is still thrown, try to double click it
Expected result: When the logging mode is set to None, no log messages are thrown
Actual result: The Log messages are still thrown and are not clickable, they do not show the script that called them
Reproduced in: 2019.2.0a2, 2019.1.0a14, 2018.3.3f1, 2017.4.19f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Pressing Control when the Scene View is in focus logs a "CommandBuffer: temporary render texture not found while executing" warning
- [Android] UI is being scaled up on some Android devices when the referenced resolution in the "Canvas Scaler" component is larger than the actual screen resolution of the device
- Resizing the Scene View causes the Editor to lag when the Canvas contains many items and it's Rect Transform size is changed
- Gizmo Settings Menu overflows to another monitor when the Scene View is expanded
- [Android] Sprite transparency does not work when using RGB ETC1 format and a warning is shown "Cannot compress to ETC1. The split alpha channel and compression to ETC1 requires a packing tag."