Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2019.2
Turning off Logging still shows Log messages and disables double clicking them
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project ("1118914 Logging Repro project.zip")
2. Enter Play Mode and observe the log message
3. In the Player Settings under "Logging" set "Log" to "None"
4. Enter Play Mode again, observe that the log message is still thrown, try to double click it
Expected result: When the logging mode is set to None, no log messages are thrown
Actual result: The Log messages are still thrown and are not clickable, they do not show the script that called them
Reproduced in: 2019.2.0a2, 2019.1.0a14, 2018.3.3f1, 2017.4.19f1
Expected behaviour. Renaming the setting "Logging" to "Stack Trace" to avoid confusion.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Tile Map] Default cursor doesn't change to resize cursor on hovering over Default brush section in Tile Palette window
- After light bake, when light is switched from Baked to Realtime - it does not emit any light
- Multi-material list ordering does not respect DCC material ordering
- Timeline Track Clip locks to the Timeline cursor's position when moving it in the Timeline Asset
- [Particles] Infinite lifetime + prewarm causes errors