Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.2
Turning off Logging still shows Log messages and disables double clicking them
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project ("1118914 Logging Repro project.zip")
2. Enter Play Mode and observe the log message
3. In the Player Settings under "Logging" set "Log" to "None"
4. Enter Play Mode again, observe that the log message is still thrown, try to double click it
Expected result: When the logging mode is set to None, no log messages are thrown
Actual result: The Log messages are still thrown and are not clickable, they do not show the script that called them
Reproduced in: 2019.2.0a2, 2019.1.0a14, 2018.3.3f1, 2017.4.19f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Changing ip address of cache server v2 doesn't reconnect.
- Aplying changes to root prefab in a nested prefab undo changes made to the child prefab
- [2018.4][UWP] Exception is thrown 'Unable to find method PostprocessStacktrace in [UnityEngine.CoreModule.dll]'
- Sub Emitter particle's width is twice its height when Separate Axes in the Size over Lifetime module is enabled
- Animation does not play correctly when Optimized Game Object functionality is used and a Child GameObject is added to bone