Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.2.X
Turning off Logging still shows Log messages and disables double clicking them
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project ("1118914 Logging Repro project.zip")
2. Enter Play Mode and observe the log message
3. In the Player Settings under "Logging" set "Log" to "None"
4. Enter Play Mode again, observe that the log message is still thrown, try to double click it
Expected result: When the logging mode is set to None, no log messages are thrown
Actual result: The Log messages are still thrown and are not clickable, they do not show the script that called them
Reproduced in: 2019.2.0a2, 2019.1.0a14, 2018.3.3f1, 2017.4.19f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Lists auto expand when scrolling down in the Inspector Window
- Graphics.CopyTexture does not work with Texture2DArray when "Texture Quality" is not "Full Res"
- Unity Download Assistant uses the last install path
- Keycodes Less and Greater are not being registered when using GetKeyDown
- GameObjects in the Scene are not selectable when using "w" after painting with Tile Pallete