Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.2
Turning off Logging still shows Log messages and disables double clicking them
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project ("1118914 Logging Repro project.zip")
2. Enter Play Mode and observe the log message
3. In the Player Settings under "Logging" set "Log" to "None"
4. Enter Play Mode again, observe that the log message is still thrown, try to double click it
Expected result: When the logging mode is set to None, no log messages are thrown
Actual result: The Log messages are still thrown and are not clickable, they do not show the script that called them
Reproduced in: 2019.2.0a2, 2019.1.0a14, 2018.3.3f1, 2017.4.19f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Mac] Unity Hub encounters a critical error when trying to launch it after logging out
- [XR SDK | GLES] large gpu perf regression ~3 ms
- UploadHandlerFile.contentType cannot be set and always returns "text/plain"
- [XR][URP][Shader Graph][Android] Shader graph shaders are not rendering on Android when using texture array layout (multiview)
- Cloth behaving different after upgrading to 2019.2.9 from 2018.3