Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2018.3
Turn off stats collection for areas hidden in Profiler window
Unity built-in profiler can add overheads what makes it harder to profile games. To reduce that overhead we can turn off samplers that are currently invisible and let user control how much overhead he has per frame.
Audio profiler can add 8-10ms to the frame, what in turn affect performance of games with heavy FixedUpdate
Not to sample performance counters when particular sampler invisible in Unity Profiler
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [OpenGL ES 2] HLSLcc output wrong when creating a macro for dynamic indexing a uniform and that uniform is a matrix
- Gizmos.DrawFrustum draws incorrectly when using Transform.localToWorldMatrix
- Daydream Angular Acceleration is showing incorrect values
- [Presets] New project has 'Missing' presets selected
- Artifacts are placed wrongly when using Bounces in Lighting