Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2018.3
Turn off stats collection for areas hidden in Profiler window
Unity built-in profiler can add overheads what makes it harder to profile games. To reduce that overhead we can turn off samplers that are currently invisible and let user control how much overhead he has per frame.
Audio profiler can add 8-10ms to the frame, what in turn affect performance of games with heavy FixedUpdate
Not to sample performance counters when particular sampler invisible in Unity Profiler
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Block] Position (Cone) block doesn't work when Radius 0 and Radius 1 are set to the same value
- [Blackboard] Range slider doesn't update value to click position
- [Inspector] Can't multi-select change the Asset template or the seed when different effects are selected in the hierarchy
- Tracked pose driver - Lost tracking bug
- [Terrain][LWRP] LOD popping of Terrain quad nodes with instancing enabled