Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in future release
Turn off stats collection for areas hidden in Profiler window
Unity built-in profiler can add overheads what makes it harder to profile games. To reduce that overhead we can turn off samplers that are currently invisible and let user control how much overhead he has per frame.
Audio profiler can add 8-10ms to the frame, what in turn affect performance of games with heavy FixedUpdate
Not to sample performance counters when particular sampler invisible in Unity Profiler
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [MSE] "Bake paused in play mode" incorrectly appears in progress bar after entering into play mode
- Crash on 'DisconnectPrefabInstanceRecursive' when playing the scene
- [Polybrush] Normals are not updated when modifying a mesh
- [iOS] Font.GetOSInstalledFontNames returns incorrect list of the installed fonts when it's called with a delay
- [Player] Screen flickers after launching MacOS Standalone build for x86 architecture