Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in future release
Turn off stats collection for areas hidden in Profiler window
Unity built-in profiler can add overheads what makes it harder to profile games. To reduce that overhead we can turn off samplers that are currently invisible and let user control how much overhead he has per frame.
Audio profiler can add 8-10ms to the frame, what in turn affect performance of games with heavy FixedUpdate
Not to sample performance counters when particular sampler invisible in Unity Profiler
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Prefab's Transform Position and Rotation are always highlighted even after Applying changes
- [Regression] Clicking Collab window tab while it's open reopens it instead of closing
- LWRP shadow pass doesnt support alpha clip
- [iOS 12] Xcode reports ~4 times higher memory usage on iOS 12 compared to iOS 11
- [iOS] [XR] Device with iOS 8 and iOS 9 hangs when using XRSettings.LoadDeviceByName()