Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2017.2
Crash when setting mesh.triangles to null
1. Open project
2. Open TestScene
3. Choose 'Load Test' object
4. Open 'Model Save load' settings menu in inspector, click 'Load from file'
5. Repeat step 4
Expected: model will be loaded again
Actual: editor crashes
Note: editor crashes on line 684 in 'GFRON' script (note(rb): I believe this is wrong, see my comment below)
Reproduced on: 5.4.4f1, 5.5.0p4, 5.6.0b3
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Tessellation is wobbling when moving in and out with Lit.shader
- Text letters are drawn on each other when using bold style a specific 'kelson' font
- [Animation] Inserting a key to a curve that has a single key when editing multiple curves causes assertion.
- Editor crashes on WalkTypeTree after removing any component while in Animation record mode
- [Regression] Confined cursor can go out of the top side of a game window bounds