Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.2.0f3
Crash when setting mesh.triangles to null
1. Open project
2. Open TestScene
3. Choose 'Load Test' object
4. Open 'Model Save load' settings menu in inspector, click 'Load from file'
5. Repeat step 4
Expected: model will be loaded again
Actual: editor crashes
Note: editor crashes on line 684 in 'GFRON' script (note(rb): I believe this is wrong, see my comment below)
Reproduced on: 5.4.4f1, 5.5.0p4, 5.6.0b3
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [iOS] Back Triple Camera is not focusing manually and automatically
- Mouse inputs cannot be inputted when searching the Shortcuts Menu by type "Shortcut"
- "Debug Assertion Failed!" error when launching Windows Dedicated Server Player with Script Debugging enabled
- [Cinematic Studio][3D HDRP] Shader warnings thrown in the Console window when creating a new project with Cinematic Studio template
- Autoplay is triggered on Audio Assets when changing Asset Bundle tags