Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.0
Trigger/Collision detection problem when TimeScale is set to zero
1. Open the attached project
2. Run "Test1" scene
3. Notice, that nothing is logged in the console after the objects collide
4. Press "Respawn"
5. Wait until the new objects collide
6. Notice that OnTriggerEnter logs a message to the console though the TimeScale is still set to zero
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Textures] CubemapArray API forces duplicate code because you cannot access individual cubemaps directly
- Duplicating a Prefab instance in the Scene will cause instances of the same Prefab to be disabled and re-enabled
- GUI.Button and GUILayout.Button stay in the normal GUIStyleState even when the normal GUIStyleState is changed to another one
- Particle System mesh UV coordinates change when mesh's geometry layout is changed on import
- [Windows] The Unity import progress is not shown in the Windows taskbar