Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 4.6.1
Transitions in Mecanim state machines are "duplicated" when moving a Sub-State Machine out of a containing Sub-StateMachine
To reproduce this bug:
1) Create a state machine with this structure:
1.1) Create Sub-State Machine "Container Root" within Base Layer.
1.2) Enter "Container Root"
1.3) Create Sub-State Machine "Container A" within "Container Root"
1.4) Create Sub-State Machine "Container B" within "Container Root"
1.5) Enter "Container A" and create State "State A"
1.6) Enter "Container B" and create State "State B"
2) Create a Transition from "State A" to "State B"
3) Move Sub-State Machine "Container A" into "Base Layer" by dragging "Container A" onto "(Up) Base Layer" from within "Container Root
Selecting "State A" will show two transitions in the Inspector
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [OSX][Settings] When using only the new ISX as Input Handling, mouse position and scroll are still detected by the old system.
- [Scripting] Input Action fails to re-enable after disabled.
- [MacOS] "Bloom" does not work in Standalone Build
- Mesh.CombineMeshes result has different normals if the original mesh has tweaked normals and scale
- [Hub] In licence error screen https://unity3d.com/unity/err/license redirects to not found website