Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 4.5.5
Transitions from Any State disappear after making changes to the controller
Transitions from Any State disappear after making changes to the controller.
Repro for this case:
1. Copy paste a state machine in the base layer
2. Open the pasted state machine and delete the state machine within it
3. Save and close the project
4. Open the project - the Any State transitions in the base layer are missing.
Regression from 4.1.5
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Prefab] Duplicating nested prefabs children does not maintain transform
- Modifying "Image.sprite" of an existing Image, deforms it
- [Timeline] Deleting an "Animation Track" that points to the same Animator, breaks Custom Track preview
- [HDRP] The Camera's Color buffer is no longer accessible in the VFX Graph
- Two incompatible components can be added to a GameObject when using the Prefab Mode