Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.2.X
TransformStreamHandle.GetPosition doesn't get the correct world space position when the apply root motion is disabled
How to reproduce:
1. Open the user attached project named "AnimationJobs"
2. Select the "Chomper" GameObject in the Hierarchy, note the position of this object (0,100,0)
3. Click the Play Button
4. Observe the issue in the console window
Expected result: Debug outputs the correct world coordinates
Actual result: Debug outputs position around (0,0,0) which is relative to the Chomper's root
Reproducible with - 2018.3.0a4, 2018.3.2f1, 2019.1.0a14, 2019.2.0a1
Not reproducible with - 2018.3.0a3
Could not test with - 2017.4.18f1
When "Apply Root Motion" in the Chomper's Animator component is enabled TransformStreamHandle.GetPosition reports the correct world position
UnityEngine.Experimental.Animations were not present in 2017.4
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Lists auto expand when scrolling down in the Inspector Window
- Graphics.CopyTexture does not work with Texture2DArray when "Texture Quality" is not "Full Res"
- Unity Download Assistant uses the last install path
- Keycodes Less and Greater are not being registered when using GetKeyDown
- GameObjects in the Scene are not selectable when using "w" after painting with Tile Pallete