Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.5.1
[Trails] Trails glitch when attached to particles created via script calling Emit()
1. Open Scene1 from attached project.
2. Press play.
3. Observe trail behavior.
4. Disable script attached to the particle system and enable the Emission module.
5. Press play and observe proper trail behavior.
- Not a regression, happens in 5.5.0f3
- Trails are a new feature introduced in 5.5.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Linux Hub] A new instance of the Hub does not have a Taskbar icon
- Mesh Inspector becomes slow to use when inspecting a large Mesh with Blend Shapes
- [Metal] GfxDeviceMetal::CreateComputeProgram does not check inputs
- The Modes button of the the SerializedField MinMaxGradient is not clickable in the Inspector when indentLevel is more than 0
- Input.GetKey for Left Shift returns true when Right Shift is held down and Left Shift is pressed (and vice versa)