Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2017.1
[Trails Module] Particle sub emitter trails glitch out if system simulation is paused and rewinded
Rewinding a system with a subemitter using trails causes the trails to glitch out.
1. Open Scene1 from the attached project
2. Select the Explosion particle system in the hierarchy and simulate it
3. Pause the system around the 1 second mark and rewind it slowly back to about 0.17 seconds
4. Observe visual artefacts. Zoom out in the scene view to make them even more prominent.
- not a regression, happens in 5.5.2p4
- seems like trails have to be coming from a sub emitter; could not repro otherwise
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- (Asset DB v1) Deleted Metadata is re-imported based on asset (as opposed to on default behaviour) created off
- [GraphView] Nodes are displayed white on Linux
- [Interactions] Some Interactions don't have the correct startTime, time and duration in callbackContext.
- [Interactions] InputAction.CallbackContext.interaction does not hold the correct value, when it is set to Default.
- Video is not fitted into the screen vertically when Aspect Ratio "Fit Vertically" or "Fit Inside" is selected