Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2017.1
[Trails Module] Particle sub emitter trails glitch out if system simulation is paused and rewinded
Rewinding a system with a subemitter using trails causes the trails to glitch out.
1. Open Scene1 from the attached project
2. Select the Explosion particle system in the hierarchy and simulate it
3. Pause the system around the 1 second mark and rewind it slowly back to about 0.17 seconds
4. Observe visual artefacts. Zoom out in the scene view to make them even more prominent.
- not a regression, happens in 5.5.2p4
- seems like trails have to be coming from a sub emitter; could not repro otherwise
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [LWRP] Add to list button gives empty list when trying to add features to the Forward Renderer
- In the Editor terrain is not rendered correctly when "Draw Instanced" on custom shader is enabled
- There is a refresh prompt even when there are no new Cloud projects available when Unity Hub is opened
- EditorSceneManager.sceneOpened and EditorSceneManager.sceneOpening events are not called when the scene is reloaded
- [IL2CPP] Fails to generate generic method struct variant when calling itself and causing ExecutionEngineException