Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2017.1
[Trails Module] Particle sub emitter trails glitch out if system simulation is paused and rewinded
Rewinding a system with a subemitter using trails causes the trails to glitch out.
1. Open Scene1 from the attached project
2. Select the Explosion particle system in the hierarchy and simulate it
3. Pause the system around the 1 second mark and rewind it slowly back to about 0.17 seconds
4. Observe visual artefacts. Zoom out in the scene view to make them even more prominent.
- not a regression, happens in 5.5.2p4
- seems like trails have to be coming from a sub emitter; could not repro otherwise
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Metal] Mesh Topology is not rendered and errors are spammed when using Graphics.DrawProcedural
- Event.current.keyCode doesn't have the appropriate Event.current.character associated with the Event
- Some of the bones made with Anima2D cannot be moved when in Play Mode
- InstanceID is not transferred from vertex to domain shader
- Camera Viewport Rect and Depth causes rendering issues with multiple Cameras