Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1
Fixed in 2019.3
TrailRenderer's Normals are facing same direction when its Alignment is set to Transform Z and Generate Lighting Data is enabled
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project's Scene labeled "TrailNormalTest"
2. Move the "Trail" GameObject around in the Scene
3. Observe trail left behind by the Trail Renderer
4. Rotate Directional Light's X to 260
Expected result: Trail is unlit by Directional Light
Actual result: Trail is lit
Reproducible with: 2017.4.35f1, 2018.4.14f1, 2019.2.16f1, 2019.3.0f3, 2020.1.0a16
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- New animation clips are not imported correctly when re-importing a fbx file
- Editor freezes when recompiling scrips in Play Mode
- Shuriken particles depth offset is not working(has no affect) when 'Renderer Alignment' is set to 'View'
- [InputSystem] InputSystem is not initialized when run in `-batchmode`
- Assertion failed on expression: 'rs->textureID == realRS->textureID'