Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.1.X
Trailrender doesn't leave trail on the first position unit
1. Open attached Unity project "Trailbug.rar"
2. Open "trailTest" scene
3. Inspect trailTest.cs script
4. Go into Play mode and press space button
Expected result: moving cube should leave its trail from the very beginning
Actual result: cube only leaves trail after moving 1 unit (if you adjust the script to move 0.5f instead of 1 after each press of the space button, the trail will only show up after moving the cube twice)
Reproduced on: 5.5.4p2, 5.6.4p4, 2017.1.2p4, 2017.2.1f1, 2017.3.0f2, 2018.1.0a7
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Lists auto expand when scrolling down in the Inspector Window
- Graphics.CopyTexture does not work with Texture2DArray when "Texture Quality" is not "Full Res"
- Unity Download Assistant uses the last install path
- Keycodes Less and Greater are not being registered when using GetKeyDown
- GameObjects in the Scene are not selectable when using "w" after painting with Tile Pallete