Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2018.1
Trailrender doesn't leave trail on the first position unit
1. Open attached Unity project "Trailbug.rar"
2. Open "trailTest" scene
3. Inspect trailTest.cs script
4. Go into Play mode and press space button
Expected result: moving cube should leave its trail from the very beginning
Actual result: cube only leaves trail after moving 1 unit (if you adjust the script to move 0.5f instead of 1 after each press of the space button, the trail will only show up after moving the cube twice)
Reproduced on: 5.5.4p2, 5.6.4p4, 2017.1.2p4, 2017.2.1f1, 2017.3.0f2, 2018.1.0a7
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- (Asset DB v1) Deleted Metadata is re-imported based on asset (as opposed to on default behaviour) created off
- [GraphView] Nodes are displayed white on Linux
- [Interactions] Some Interactions don't have the correct startTime, time and duration in callbackContext.
- [Interactions] InputAction.CallbackContext.interaction does not hold the correct value, when it is set to Default.
- Video is not fitted into the screen vertically when Aspect Ratio "Fit Vertically" or "Fit Inside" is selected