Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2018.2
Trail starts rendering a frame late after the object was not moving and the previous trail has ended
1. Open QA's attached project
2. Play the "test" scene, the path and the ball will be instantiated
3. Pause the Play Mode
4. Select "Parent" gameobject
5. Tick "Start Follow" on "Game Manager" component
6. Step a few frames
Expected result: The trail starts rendering as the object starts moving
Actual result: The trail falls behind one frame
Reproduced with: 2017.1.3f1, 2017.2.2f1, 2017.3.1p3, 2018.1.0b10, 2018.2.0a2
- The trail works as expected if the object starts moving before trail disappears (Time setting in the Trail Renderer component).
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- One Input axis does not work after using Input.ResetInputAxes() while both axes are held down
- [UWP] Build fails when the project folder name has non-ascii character.
- [Audio] DSP Buffer Size sets to Best performance when pressing trying to set to default
- [iOS] In the generated XCode project all files which are in a ".plugin" Plug-in file becomes a Folder
- [Editor][UI] Dpad is not listed in the Binding Path when Action type is Vector2