Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.2
Fixed in 2018.1
Trail starts rendering a frame late after the object was not moving and the previous trail has ended
1. Open QA's attached project
2. Play the "test" scene, the path and the ball will be instantiated
3. Pause the Play Mode
4. Select "Parent" gameobject
5. Tick "Start Follow" on "Game Manager" component
6. Step a few frames
Expected result: The trail starts rendering as the object starts moving
Actual result: The trail falls behind one frame
Reproduced with: 2017.1.3f1, 2017.2.2f1, 2017.3.1p3, 2018.1.0b10, 2018.2.0a2
- The trail works as expected if the object starts moving before trail disappears (Time setting in the Trail Renderer component).
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Reflection probe bounces don't work when Rendering Path is set to 'Deferred'
- Organizations are not displayed in the Services window
- Shader effect with specific view disappears when multiple materials in scene are present
- [Wild Crash] Editor crashes on mono_aot_get_cached_class_info when GizmoSetup has cached an outdated data
- [IMGUI] None,ScriptOnly and Full properties of stack trace are misaligned