Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.2.X
Fixed in 2018.1.X
Trail starts rendering a frame late after the object was not moving and the previous trail has ended
1. Open QA's attached project
2. Play the "test" scene, the path and the ball will be instantiated
3. Pause the Play Mode
4. Select "Parent" gameobject
5. Tick "Start Follow" on "Game Manager" component
6. Step a few frames
Expected result: The trail starts rendering as the object starts moving
Actual result: The trail falls behind one frame
Reproduced with: 2017.1.3f1, 2017.2.2f1, 2017.3.1p3, 2018.1.0b10, 2018.2.0a2
- The trail works as expected if the object starts moving before trail disappears (Time setting in the Trail Renderer component).
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Shader warnings are thrown when creating a new empty 3D HDRP project
- Crash on tlsf_free when exiting the Play mode in a specific project
- Advanced Object Picker switches to Classic with Error "Exception caught with search engine (Object Selector)Advanced" when opening multiple Object Picker windows
- The "secondary" touchpoint reverts to the previous position when the "primary" touchpoint is released and re-engaged on WebGL applications
- GameObject with Visual Effect Graph Component is blooming when the VFX Graph Color is set to "0" and Alpha is set "1"