Search Issue Tracker
Tooltip is not displayed when using CustomPropertyDrawer
How to reproduce:
1. Open the user's attached project
2. Open 'SampleScene'
3. In the Hierarchy select 'Test'
4. Hover the mouse cursor over the 'My Tag' field in the Inspector
Expected result: The 'Hello World' tooltip is shown
Actual result: The tooltip is not shown
Reproducible with: 2018.4.30f1, 2019.4.17f1, 2020.1.17f1, 2020.2.0f1, 2021.1.0a10
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Mesh.GetIndexBuffer() requires Mesh's 'Read/Write' flag to be enabled to get its index buffer data in Builds
- [Backport] [Sprite Atlas V1] Editor crashes when calling SpriteAtlasUtility.PackAtlases
- Deterministic builds have different files when built from the same project
- PlayerBuildInterface.ExtraTypesProvider no longer provides types to IL2CPP
- Touch input is reset in Device Simulator when Unity Remote is killed