Search Issue Tracker
When using custom PropertyDrawers the tooltip field of the serializedProperty is always empty
1. Open the attached project "TooltipBug.zip";
2. Open the ExampleScene;
3. Select the ExampleObject;
4. From the folder Sources, drag and drop one of the scripts - WithAttribute or WithoutAttribute.
Expected results: the function should show tooltip field;
Actual results: the tooltip field is empty;
Reproduced on: 5.3.0a4, 5.4.4p3, 5.5.1f1, 5.6.0b10
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [GLES2] [iOS] UnityGet2DClipping function returns wrong values
- Lightprobes influencing object shading on specific position is not deterministic and causes artefacts
- Poor error message from IL2CPP on Windows Desktop with specific Visual Studio installation sequence
- Color picker dialog does not open when pressing on the Color Node or Color property in the Shader Graph window
- Crash on block_remove when picking color for Sprite Renderer with pipette