Search Issue Tracker
Tonemapping has no effect on Android
I have a scene which uses the Tonemapping image effect. On my Mac in Game view I see a significant visual difference depending on whether I toggle the Tonemapping Camera component on or off. But when I use this scene to build two Android players (with and without Tonemapping) their is no noticeable difference on my Samsung S6 phone.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- OnActiveBuildTargetChanged is not called when changing the build platform
- Silent crash when scripts are recompiled on a specific project
- [Android] Video freezes when built for Android with specific project
- UI element is not displayed when Canvas Render Mode is set to Screen Space-Overlay
- Editor crashes on libetc_init when changing WebGL Texture Format to "RGB + 1-bit Alpha Compressed ETC2 4 bits"