Search Issue Tracker
Tonemapping has no effect on Android
I have a scene which uses the Tonemapping image effect. On my Mac in Game view I see a significant visual difference depending on whether I toggle the Tonemapping Camera component on or off. But when I use this scene to build two Android players (with and without Tonemapping) their is no noticeable difference on my Samsung S6 phone.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Crash on the unknown line when building a specific project
- [M1] Missing package error is thrown when trying to build a Player with Il2CPP scripting backend for Linux target platform on M1 Mac
- There is no option to change the string being passed when Unity passes the string to the 'vkCreateInstance' function
- [Android] Build fails when a project has a custom asset pack
- Undo history is broken when undoing while Color Picker is open