Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.1.X
Fixed in 2021.2.X
Toggling from "Center" To "Pivot" button icon gets distorted when the UI Scaling "Use custom scaling value" is set to 125%
1. Open the attached project "Tool Handle Position.zip"
2. In the Toolbar toggle "Toggle Tool Handle Position" from "Center" To "Pivot"
3. Observe the "Pivot" button icon and switch back to "Center"
4. Go to Edit/Preferences/UI Scaling
5. Set the "Use custom scaling value" to 125%
6. Close and reopen the project
7. In the Toolbar toggle "Toggle Tool Handle Position" from "Center" To "Pivot"
Expected result: The "Pivot" button icon appears with no issues
Actual result: The "Pivot" button icon appears distorted
Reproducible with: 2021.1.0a1, 2021.1.0a7
Not reproducible with: 2019.4.15f1, 2020.1.14f1, 2020.2.0b13
Couldn't test with: 2018.4.29f1 (No UI scaling feature)
- The issue will only reproduce if the UI Scaling "Use custom scaling value" is set to 125% or by having Windows Scale Layout set to 125%
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [VFX/Timeline] Wrap Mode Loop is only playing VFX once
- Package Manager doesn't start on Windows 7
- [HDRP] [DXR] Shadowmatte doesn't support RT shadows
- [HDRP] TAAU@100% and TAA produces different results
- [HDRP] APV debug mode Validity Over Dilation Threshold doesnt take touchup volumes in account