Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.1.X
Fixed in 2021.2.X
Toggling from "Center" To "Pivot" button icon gets distorted when the UI Scaling "Use custom scaling value" is set to 125%
1. Open the attached project "Tool Handle Position.zip"
2. In the Toolbar toggle "Toggle Tool Handle Position" from "Center" To "Pivot"
3. Observe the "Pivot" button icon and switch back to "Center"
4. Go to Edit/Preferences/UI Scaling
5. Set the "Use custom scaling value" to 125%
6. Close and reopen the project
7. In the Toolbar toggle "Toggle Tool Handle Position" from "Center" To "Pivot"
Expected result: The "Pivot" button icon appears with no issues
Actual result: The "Pivot" button icon appears distorted
Reproducible with: 2021.1.0a1, 2021.1.0a7
Not reproducible with: 2019.4.15f1, 2020.1.14f1, 2020.2.0b13
Couldn't test with: 2018.4.29f1 (No UI scaling feature)
- The issue will only reproduce if the UI Scaling "Use custom scaling value" is set to 125% or by having Windows Scale Layout set to 125%
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Long Prefab save times when using Unity 2022.2 and higher
- Console displays error "UnityException: Creating asset at path Assets/Scenes/ .scenetemplate failed." during scene template saving
- "Development Build" watermark is shown in non-development UWP release builds
- Console errors appear when the Inspector is set to Debug and a GameObject is selected
- A script public variable value is not used when set in the Inspector window
Resolution Note (fix version 2022.1):
Fixed in 2022.1.0a13