Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
Fixed in 2019.3.X
Toggle Groups are not cleared when reassigned or nulled
1. Set Toggle Groups from a script and pool Buttons
(More exact repro steps will be added later)
Expected result: Toggles remain in a single Toggle Group
Actual result: Toggles are assigned to multiple Toggle Groups
Reproducible in: 2017.4.32f1, 2018.4.10f1, 2019.2.7f2, 2019.3.0b5, 2020.1.0a7
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Pressing Control when the Scene View is in focus logs a "CommandBuffer: temporary render texture not found while executing" warning
- [Android] UI is being scaled up on some Android devices when the referenced resolution in the "Canvas Scaler" component is larger than the actual screen resolution of the device
- Resizing the Scene View causes the Editor to lag when the Canvas contains many items and it's Rect Transform size is changed
- Gizmo Settings Menu overflows to another monitor when the Scene View is expanded
- [Android] Sprite transparency does not work when using RGB ETC1 format and a warning is shown "Cannot compress to ETC1. The split alpha channel and compression to ETC1 requires a packing tag."