Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
Fixed in 2019.3.X
Toggle Groups are not cleared when reassigned or nulled
1. Set Toggle Groups from a script and pool Buttons
(More exact repro steps will be added later)
Expected result: Toggles remain in a single Toggle Group
Actual result: Toggles are assigned to multiple Toggle Groups
Reproducible in: 2017.4.32f1, 2018.4.10f1, 2019.2.7f2, 2019.3.0b5, 2020.1.0a7
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Mouse inputs cannot be inputted when searching the Shortcuts Menu by type "Shortcut"
- "Debug Assertion Failed!" error when launching Windows Dedicated Server Player with Script Debugging enabled
- [Cinematic Studio][3D HDRP] Shader warnings thrown in the Console window when creating a new project with Cinematic Studio template
- Autoplay is triggered on Audio Assets when changing Asset Bundle tags
- Inspector Asset Bundle section has no indication for Variants, AssetBundle is written without a space, and Variant dropdown menu is available without setting the Asset Bundle first