Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 1.5.1, 2.0.1, 3.0.1
Found in [Package]
[TMPro][AR][Mobile] Reparented TMPro UI game objects have their displayed text disappear or appear as white rects
1. Open attached project
2. Build and run on Android/iOS
3. Choose "Augmented Reality" and then "Use default settings"
4. Scan a plane and when one is detected press on it to spawn the UI
5. Press OK
Actual: Text is shown as white rects or doesn't show up at all
Reproducible with: 2019.4.4f1 - TMPro 2.1.0
Tested and reproduced on these devices:
VLNQA00294, Oppo Reno Z 中国版 (PCDM10), Android 9, CPU: Mediatek MT6779 Helio P90, GPU: PowerVR Rogue GM9446
VLNQA00001, Google Pixel 2 (Pixel 2), Android 11, CPU: Snapdragon 835 MSM8998, GPU: Adreno (TM) 540
VLNQA00128, Samsung Galaxy Note8 (SM-N950F), Android 9, CPU: Exynos 9 Octa 8895, GPU: Mali-G71
iPhone 11 (iOS 13.5)
- On iOS no text is shown at all
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Mouse inputs cannot be inputted when searching the Shortcuts Menu by type "Shortcut"
- "Debug Assertion Failed!" error when launching Windows Dedicated Server Player with Script Debugging enabled
- [Cinematic Studio][3D HDRP] Shader warnings thrown in the Console window when creating a new project with Cinematic Studio template
- Autoplay is triggered on Audio Assets when changing Asset Bundle tags
- Inspector Asset Bundle section has no indication for Variants, AssetBundle is written without a space, and Variant dropdown menu is available without setting the Asset Bundle first