Search Issue Tracker
Found in [Package]
preview.3 - 3.0.0
[TMP_StyleSheet] Name, Opening and Closing tags fields positions are misaligned for TMP_StyleSheet Preset
On creating Preset for TMP StyleSheet, Name, Opening and Closing tags fields positions are misplaced in Inspector window refer to the attached screenshot.
Steps to repro:
1. Create a new project
2. Hierarchy > right-click > TextMeshPro > Create Style Sheet
3. Create Preset of "TMP_StyleSheet" GameObject
4. Open TMP_StyleSheet (Preset) in Inspector
Name, Opening and Closing tags fields position are misaligned for TMP_StyleSheet Preset.
Name, Opening and Closing tags fields position from TMP_StyleSheet Preset are present in an aligned manner.
Tested with Unity versions:
2020.1.0a17, 2019.3.0f4, 2019.1.8f1
Package found version: preview.3 - 3.0.0, preview.1 - 3.0.0, 2.0.1, 1.3.0, 1.1.0, 0.1.2
macOS and Windows 10.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Mouse inputs cannot be inputted when searching the Shortcuts Menu by type "Shortcut"
- "Debug Assertion Failed!" error when launching Windows Dedicated Server Player with Script Debugging enabled
- [Cinematic Studio][3D HDRP] Shader warnings thrown in the Console window when creating a new project with Cinematic Studio template
- Autoplay is triggered on Audio Assets when changing Asset Bundle tags
- Inspector Asset Bundle section has no indication for Variants, AssetBundle is written without a space, and Variant dropdown menu is available without setting the Asset Bundle first