Search Issue Tracker
Fix In Review for 2022.1.X
"TLS Allocator ALLOC_TEMP_TLS" errors when rendering shaders
1. Open attached project "Graphics-QA-BrokenShaderTestProject.zip", and scene "New"
2. Enter Play Mode
3. Using right arrow key, navigate to the right end of the scene
4. Exit Play Mode
5. Observe Console window
6. If there are no errors, switching to a different Graphics API or Build Target and repeat steps 1-5
Expected result: No errors
Actual result: "TLS Allocator ALLOC_TEMP_TLS <...>" errors and "Calling Deallocate on pointer, that can not be deallocated by allocator ALLOC_TEMP_MAIN" warnings
Reproducible with: 2021.2.2f1, 2022.1.0a16
Not reproducible with: 2020.3.24f1, 2021.1.28f1, 2021.2.1f1
Could not test with: 2019.4.33f1 (downgrading breaks project)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- deadlock in AssetDatabase_AcceleratorClient_Scheduling.ScheduledRequest_Status_InProgress
- Texture Compression settings on Android and WebGL Platforms are reset to default when building the project using a script
- Camera active Texture is not written if another camera has a Script using "OnRenderImage"
- The Camera's background color is white when the device Appearance is "Light Mode"
- Some GameObjects ignore the Default Parent when creating them in the Hierarchy