Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.1
Timeline - A warning is produced when creating a new project
When you create a new project, a Timeline related warning will be shown in the console.
1. Install Unity
2. Create a new project with any settings
3. When the project is created, inspect the console
No warnings are produced.
com.unity.timeline/Runtime/AssetUpgrade/TrackUpgrade.cs(25,25): warning CS1635: Cannot restore warning `CS0169' because it was disabled globally
Tested on Windows.
Occurs on 2019.1.0a11
Does not occur on 2019.1.0a10
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Nodes in the Vertex block are deleted when the edge connected to the Node is deleted
- Changes to instanced detail mesh material don't immediately apply
- Undo.RegisterCreatedObjectUndo dirties the scene, but no actual changes to Scene are made
- [Profiler] Scrubbing through filtered frames or sorting their data replaces the displayed data with duplicated data entries
- Errors are thrown and Sub Emitter is not reparented when trying to reparent Sub Emitters of Prefabs