Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.1.X
Timeline - A warning is produced when creating a new project
When you create a new project, a Timeline related warning will be shown in the console.
1. Install Unity
2. Create a new project with any settings
3. When the project is created, inspect the console
No warnings are produced.
com.unity.timeline/Runtime/AssetUpgrade/TrackUpgrade.cs(25,25): warning CS1635: Cannot restore warning `CS0169' because it was disabled globally
Tested on Windows.
Occurs on 2019.1.0a11
Does not occur on 2019.1.0a10
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Package Manager doesn't start on Windows 7
- [HDRP] [DXR] Shadowmatte doesn't support RT shadows
- [HDRP] TAAU@100% and TAA produces different results
- [HDRP] APV debug mode Validity Over Dilation Threshold doesnt take touchup volumes in account
- [Web] Project doesn't build when a version file is included