Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.1.X
Timeline - A warning is produced when creating a new project
When you create a new project, a Timeline related warning will be shown in the console.
1. Install Unity
2. Create a new project with any settings
3. When the project is created, inspect the console
No warnings are produced.
com.unity.timeline/Runtime/AssetUpgrade/TrackUpgrade.cs(25,25): warning CS1635: Cannot restore warning `CS0169' because it was disabled globally
Tested on Windows.
Occurs on 2019.1.0a11
Does not occur on 2019.1.0a10
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Android] Italic Font Style differs between Editor and devices
- Buttons can be Clicked on a different Display than they are seen
- SetRenderTarget does not correctly display the texture when depthSlice is set to -1
- [2D] Texture 2D Array preview looks corrupted when Mip Map Filtering is set to Box at different Mip levels
- [HDRP][XR] Shadergraph tessellation work differently with XR