Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.1
Timeline - A warning is produced when creating a new project
When you create a new project, a Timeline related warning will be shown in the console.
1. Install Unity
2. Create a new project with any settings
3. When the project is created, inspect the console
No warnings are produced.
com.unity.timeline/Runtime/AssetUpgrade/TrackUpgrade.cs(25,25): warning CS1635: Cannot restore warning `CS0169' because it was disabled globally
Tested on Windows.
Occurs on 2019.1.0a11
Does not occur on 2019.1.0a10
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Inconsistency displaying company name in Package Manager UI
- GPU lightmapper doesn't work on Linux any more
- [Editor] Recent scenes should not include (DOTS) subscenes
- Interaction is broken when EditorGUI.indentLevel is set to 1 or higher and ParticleSystem.MinMaxGradient interface is used
- Mouse position is not updated when locking the cursor and it causes the mouse to snap unpredictably when entering the Play Mode