Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.1.X
Timeline - A warning is produced when creating a new project
When you create a new project, a Timeline related warning will be shown in the console.
1. Install Unity
2. Create a new project with any settings
3. When the project is created, inspect the console
No warnings are produced.
com.unity.timeline/Runtime/AssetUpgrade/TrackUpgrade.cs(25,25): warning CS1635: Cannot restore warning `CS0169' because it was disabled globally
Tested on Windows.
Occurs on 2019.1.0a11
Does not occur on 2019.1.0a10
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- "Enable ProMotion Support" does not allow iPhone 13 Pro/Pro Max to run at higher refresh rates
- [Search Picker] Undoing selection in unity while the picker is opens doesn't close the picker
- [Android] APP becomes unresponsive and crashes with ANR errors
- Replace no longer replaces when using incremental pipeline
- [LightProbes] Individual light probe gizmos are no longer visible