Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 1.7.6, 1.8.6
Found in [Package]
[Timeline] Track Group renaming doesn't go into the undo history
Track group renames don't enter the Undo history. Undoing and redoing often loses name changes.
# Create a timeline. (Assets -> Create -> Timeline)
# Open the timeline by double clicking in project view.
# Create an track. (+ -> Any track type)
# Create a track group. (+ -> Track group)
# Pull the track created in Step 3 into this group, so that it is nested under the group name.
# Rename your track group.
# Undo - track group name reverts.
*Expected:* Track group name redone to name set in step 6.
*Actual:* Track group name stays the same.
Reproducible in 2023.2.0b2, 2022.3.3f1, 2021.3.23f1, 2021.3.0f1, 2021.2.0a9
Not reproducible in 2021.1.28f1, 2021.2.0a8, 2020.3.48f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Crash on AudioUtil_CUSTOM_HasAudioCallback when entering PlayMode while the GameObject's Properties Inspector window is in Debug mode
- Tilemap Collider 2D is not updating the Collider shapes when removing Tiles on the Tilemap component
- Inspector with the scrollbar is unusable when Material properties are edited and the scene is saved
- The Rendering Profiler module statistics are zero when Application.targetFrameRate is set
- The Editor becomes unresponsive and memory allocation errors are spammed in the Console when Generating Lightning