Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 1.4.1
Found in [Package]
[Timeline] Timeline Signal gets called twice when the Signal is in frame 0
1. Open the attached project "TimelineSignal.zip"
2. In the Project window under "Scenes" open "SampleScene.unity"
3. Enter Play Mode
4. The Signal track will activate and a message is printed out in the Console window
5. Press the Button in the Game view to see the same message being printed out again
Expected result: Timeline Signal does not get called twice when the Signal is in frame 0
Actual result: Timeline Signal gets called twice when the Signal is in frame 0 (See attached TimelineSignal.mp4)
Reproduces on: Timeline 1.2.0 (2019.3.0a1), Timeline preview.2 - 1.5.0 (2019.4.2f1, 2020.1.0b14, 2020.2.0a16)
Could not test 2018.4 (No Signal Track)
-Issue is still present if Emit Once property is checked
-Issue does not reproduce if Signal gets called in frame 1 and above
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [OpenGL][Linux] Scene View flickers diagonally when zooming in/out
- Error "0xc00d36e6" is thrown when importing a video file encoded with the 58.76.100 encoder
- [2022.2] “targetDisplay” doesn’t change the camera’s “Target Display” setting when called from the script
- [Windows 11] Package Manager Features are displayed incorrectly after moving the mouse
- Android Install Location changes when Exporting Project