Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3
Fixed in 2019.1
[Timeline] The current position of Animation Window linked with Timelines animation are wrong for trimmed and sped up animations
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open user attached project ("TimelineLinkCurrentTime")
2. Select the "New Timeline" from the Hierarchy
3. Double click on animation to link with animation window.
4. In that state, operate the current frame of the timeline.
5. Do this with each animation.
-Frames should be skipped in the Animation window according to the set speed of the Timeline.
-For trimmed animations in Timeline, cursor should jump to the location of where the animation was trimmed in the Animation window .
Reproduced in: 2017.2.0b3, 2017.1.0f3, 2017.1.0b2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Rendering is broken with UIToolkit with many Intel GPUs (driver-bug)
- [Vulkan] Crash in Windows Standalone when Vulkan is set as rendering API and player window is out of focus
- [Particle System] Editor freezes when assigning a nested Particle System in the Sub Emitter Module
- Unable to switch to different material when selecting another material from Asset selector window on Particle System Material
- Inspector displaying wrong characters when using ANSI encoding and non latin characters in a Shader property