Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3.X
Fixed in 2019.1.X
[Timeline] The current position of Animation Window linked with Timelines animation are wrong for trimmed and sped up animations
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open user attached project ("TimelineLinkCurrentTime")
2. Select the "New Timeline" from the Hierarchy
3. Double click on animation to link with animation window.
4. In that state, operate the current frame of the timeline.
5. Do this with each animation.
-Frames should be skipped in the Animation window according to the set speed of the Timeline.
-For trimmed animations in Timeline, cursor should jump to the location of where the animation was trimmed in the Animation window .
Reproduced in: 2017.2.0b3, 2017.1.0f3, 2017.1.0b2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Dropdown menu covers the button when there is no space for it from below
- WebCamDevice only returns one rear-facing camera when built on Android
- Reimporting a Scripted Importer Asset when Profiler is recording will make it null
- Crash on CachedWriter::Write when building a project that has access to files being denied
- Lego tutorial does not continue when text fields are updated