Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3.X
Fixed in 2019.1.X
[Timeline] The current position of Animation Window linked with Timelines animation are wrong for trimmed and sped up animations
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open user attached project ("TimelineLinkCurrentTime")
2. Select the "New Timeline" from the Hierarchy
3. Double click on animation to link with animation window.
4. In that state, operate the current frame of the timeline.
5. Do this with each animation.
-Frames should be skipped in the Animation window according to the set speed of the Timeline.
-For trimmed animations in Timeline, cursor should jump to the location of where the animation was trimmed in the Animation window .
Reproduced in: 2017.2.0b3, 2017.1.0f3, 2017.1.0b2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Mesh.GetIndexBuffer() requires Mesh's 'Read/Write' flag to be enabled to get its index buffer data in Builds
- [Backport] [Sprite Atlas V1] Editor crashes when calling SpriteAtlasUtility.PackAtlases
- Deterministic builds have different files when built from the same project
- PlayerBuildInterface.ExtraTypesProvider no longer provides types to IL2CPP
- Touch input is reset in Device Simulator when Unity Remote is killed