Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3
Fixed in 2018.3, 2019.1
[Timeline] The current position of Animation Window linked with Timelines animation are wrong for trimmed and sped up animations
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open user attached project ("TimelineLinkCurrentTime")
2. Select the "New Timeline" from the Hierarchy
3. Double click on animation to link with animation window.
4. In that state, operate the current frame of the timeline.
5. Do this with each animation.
-Frames should be skipped in the Animation window according to the set speed of the Timeline.
-For trimmed animations in Timeline, cursor should jump to the location of where the animation was trimmed in the Animation window .
Reproduced in: 2017.2.0b3, 2017.1.0f3, 2017.1.0b2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Warning says instancing will be disabled when used with static batching but it is still working and breaking result object color
- GL viewport is wrongly scaled when there's a camera which has a partial viewport
- [TestRunner] NUnit tests doesn't time out when [Timeout()] attribute is set
- When "draw instanced" is changed for entire terrain group and then undone, it is only undone for the terrain that was selected
- Custom Inspectors OnDisable still called after Asset has been deleted