Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2018.1
Timeline - Shift+, and Shift+. shortcuts don't work when curves are selected
If you have some curves selected in the timeline window and attempt to use the SHIFT+, or SHIFT+. shortcuts, they won't work. This is inconsistent with other shortcuts like CTRL+, and CTRL+. which do work while curves are selected.
1. Open the attached project and open Timeline.scene
2. Open the timeline window and select TimelineContainer from the scene hierarchy
3. Expand the clips on the timeline to show the curves
4. Select a curve
5. Attempt to use the SHIFT+, or SHIFT+. shortcuts to skip to the beginning/end of the timeline
6. Shortcuts don't work
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- (Asset DB v1) Deleted Metadata is re-imported based on asset (as opposed to on default behaviour) created off
- [GraphView] Nodes are displayed white on Linux
- [Interactions] Some Interactions don't have the correct startTime, time and duration in callbackContext.
- [Interactions] InputAction.CallbackContext.interaction does not hold the correct value, when it is set to Default.
- Video is not fitted into the screen vertically when Aspect Ratio "Fit Vertically" or "Fit Inside" is selected