Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.1.X
Timeline - Shift+, and Shift+. shortcuts don't work when curves are selected
If you have some curves selected in the timeline window and attempt to use the SHIFT+, or SHIFT+. shortcuts, they won't work. This is inconsistent with other shortcuts like CTRL+, and CTRL+. which do work while curves are selected.
1. Open the attached project and open Timeline.scene
2. Open the timeline window and select TimelineContainer from the scene hierarchy
3. Expand the clips on the timeline to show the curves
4. Select a curve
5. Attempt to use the SHIFT+, or SHIFT+. shortcuts to skip to the beginning/end of the timeline
6. Shortcuts don't work
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Lists auto expand when scrolling down in the Inspector Window
- Graphics.CopyTexture does not work with Texture2DArray when "Texture Quality" is not "Full Res"
- Unity Download Assistant uses the last install path
- Keycodes Less and Greater are not being registered when using GetKeyDown
- GameObjects in the Scene are not selectable when using "w" after painting with Tile Pallete