Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.1
[Timeline] Selecting both a track marker and a timeline marker throws an ArgumentOutOfRangeException
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached "case_1113006-MultiselectTimelineMarker.zip" project
2. Select the "TestCube" Game Object
3. In the Timeline window select a track marker
4. Hold shift and try to select the timeline marker
Expected results: Both markers are selected
Actual results: ArgumentOutOfRangeException is thrown and the timeline marker is not selected
Reproducible with: 2019.1.0b1, 2019.2.0a3
Note: Timeline markers were introduced in 2019.1.0a10
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Changing ip address of cache server v2 doesn't reconnect.
- Aplying changes to root prefab in a nested prefab undo changes made to the child prefab
- [2018.4][UWP] Exception is thrown 'Unable to find method PostprocessStacktrace in [UnityEngine.CoreModule.dll]'
- Sub Emitter particle's width is twice its height when Separate Axes in the Size over Lifetime module is enabled
- Animation does not play correctly when Optimized Game Object functionality is used and a Child GameObject is added to bone