Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.3.0f3
Timeline Preview can't be turned off, when clip is selected and Inspector window is opened
1. Open "Test" scene in the attached project "Tester Testing.zip".
2. Make sure "Timeline" and "Inspector" windows are opened.
3. Select "Cube" in Hierarchy.
4. In Timeline window, select "Move" clip.
5. Press "Preview" in Timeline window, to turn off the preview.
Expected result: Clip is deselected and Preview is turned off.
Actual result: Preview can't be turned off.
Reproducible: 2017.2.0b9, 2017.3.0a6
Not reproducible: 2017.1.0p5, 2017.2.0b8. 2017.3.0a4
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [CPULM] Enabling indirect denoising and gaussian AO filter causes bright halos
- Fix doc and typo in Scene TemplatePipeline
- Analytics spams error console when it cannot connect
- New Lighting Settings wipes the settings in the Lighting Window
- Splash screen animation continues playing in the background while resolution is being changed upon launching the player