Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.4.X
[Timeline] Prefabs can not blend with blendShape property when they are used with Timeline
Using timeline and prefabs can sometimes throw warnings in the console and reset the transformation values of a prefab. This warning is displayed in the console:Could not register property modification for animation binding blendShape.blendShape4.BLW_SMILE2 of object BLW_DEF, modification.
Steps for reproduction:
1) Open scene `test01`
2) Open `PlaneTimeline` asset in Timeline tab.
3) In Hierarchy, find `unitychan` game object and change its position
4) Enter play mode
5) Exit play mode
6) Observe that `Could not register property modification for animation binding blendShape.blendShape4.BLW_SMILE1 of object BLW_DEF, modifications will not be automatically reverted` error is thrown and the position of Unity chan is reset.
- Sometimes moving `unitychan` game object and clicking on `Timeline` gameobject in hierarchy throws the same error when Timeline and Scene views are both open (please see the GIF below for that)
- Not a regression
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- UNITY_SERVER scripting define does not work when switching to Dedicated Server from Windows by script
- Mesh.CombineMeshes discards empty sub-meshes when 'mergeSubmeshes' is set to false
- [Linux] MacOS build fails for every architecture when the project contains a "StreamingAssets" folder with empty an "yaml" file
- Property drawers do not always update height correctly when expanded via iteration
- Label with Dynamic Color is not getting Playmode tint in the UI Builder window