Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.4
[Timeline] Prefabs can not blend with blendShape property when they are used with Timeline
Using timeline and prefabs can sometimes throw warnings in the console and reset the transformation values of a prefab. This warning is displayed in the console:Could not register property modification for animation binding blendShape.blendShape4.BLW_SMILE2 of object BLW_DEF, modification.
Steps for reproduction:
1) Open scene `test01`
2) Open `PlaneTimeline` asset in Timeline tab.
3) In Hierarchy, find `unitychan` game object and change its position
4) Enter play mode
5) Exit play mode
6) Observe that `Could not register property modification for animation binding blendShape.blendShape4.BLW_SMILE1 of object BLW_DEF, modifications will not be automatically reverted` error is thrown and the position of Unity chan is reset.
- Sometimes moving `unitychan` game object and clicking on `Timeline` gameobject in hierarchy throws the same error when Timeline and Scene views are both open (please see the GIF below for that)
- Not a regression
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Textures] CubemapArray API forces duplicate code because you cannot access individual cubemaps directly
- Duplicating a Prefab instance in the Scene will cause instances of the same Prefab to be disabled and re-enabled
- GUI.Button and GUILayout.Button stay in the normal GUIStyleState even when the normal GUIStyleState is changed to another one
- Particle System mesh UV coordinates change when mesh's geometry layout is changed on import
- [Windows] The Unity import progress is not shown in the Windows taskbar