Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3.X
Timeline "Play" hotkey (spacebar) is not working anymore
using the spacebar hotkey in Timeline to activate play/stop of the play controls does nothing.
- open attached project or create new Timeline with an animated cube
- make sure Timeline is in Preview mode and hit the spacebar to start & stop playback...
bug: nothing happens.
expected: spacebar hotkey starts/stops playback of timeline.
this is a regression ONLY in 2018.3
Version 2018.3.0b10 (6677d031dfe5)
NOT repro in...
Version 2018.3.0b9 (a3326ae325b2)
Version 2019.1.0a8 (074c47d4e6ba)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- A vertical graphical artifact appears on Android Player when clearing Z & Stencil Buffer and running with OpenGLES3 Graphics API
- Player crashes when built with IL2CPP Scripting backend
- TextMeshPro package throws multiple Shader errors when importing TMP Essential Resources
- Package Manager search text field has no validation and leads to Editor freezes
- PlayerLoop.SetPlayerLoop() function is ignored when playing game in Player