Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.3.48f1, 2022.2.16f1, 2023.1.0b11, 2023.2.0a6
Under Consideration for 2021.3.X
Timeline performance problem when previewing animated prefab instances
SceneTracker::FlushDirty ensures that we record Prefab instance overrides for dirty objects.
A user can change a property and mark the object dirty and expect that overides are automatically being recorded.
This logic is causing problems for Timeline which are often animating 1000s of Transforms while also marking the transforms dirty.
It has shown that this costs around 1000 ms when previewing animations for the Enemies demo.
See detailed discussion in this slack thread: https://unity.slack.com/archives/C06TQFQ7P/p1675800164129839
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Vertex data is displaced when building with Addressables with Optimize Mesh Data enabled
- [macOS] “Input.GetMouseButtonDown” gets set to true when pressing and when releasing the mouse button in the Device Simulator view if "targetFrameRate" is set in the script
- UWP Capabilities are not changed when rebuilding the project
- [Oculus] Lights causing artifacts when Forward+ Rendering is selected
- Game Window Icons are white when in light mode