Search Issue Tracker
[Timeline] Initial scale of gameobject is not recorded while creating animation from timeline.
Initial scale of the game object is not recorded while creating animation through the timeline. The scale is recorded once the user makes some changes.
Steps To Reproduce:
1. Create a cube.
2. Open the timeline window.
3. Select cube in hierarchy, while timeline is open.
4. Select the create button on timeline to create a animation clip.
5. Start the recording button on the timeline.
6. Move the game object and observe keyframes are added for that change in position.
7. Move the play-head a bit further and change the scale of the game object.
8. Stop the recording and play.
9. Observe that the final scale of the game object is taken as the default scale.
The initial scale of the game object should be recorded.
The first change in scale of the game object is recorded as the default scale.
Occurring on: 20148.2.0b5, 20148.2.0b4, 2017.3.0f3
Environment: Windows and Mac
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Action can't be undone after changing the base Controller on the Animator Controller
- The Axes Gizmo is wiggling around when moving around the Scene View with enabled Physical Camera and Isometric View
- The script can be dragged and dropped before it is compiled
- Double clicking script field no longer opens it in the external script editor
- [Android] Build fails with built-in PAD custom asset(s) when using sample Addressable