Search Issue Tracker
[Timeline] Initial scale of gameobject is not recorded while creating animation from timeline.
Initial scale of the game object is not recorded while creating animation through the timeline. The scale is recorded once the user makes some changes.
Steps To Reproduce:
1. Create a cube.
2. Open the timeline window.
3. Select cube in hierarchy, while timeline is open.
4. Select the create button on timeline to create a animation clip.
5. Start the recording button on the timeline.
6. Move the game object and observe keyframes are added for that change in position.
7. Move the play-head a bit further and change the scale of the game object.
8. Stop the recording and play.
9. Observe that the final scale of the game object is taken as the default scale.
The initial scale of the game object should be recorded.
The first change in scale of the game object is recorded as the default scale.
Occurring on: 20148.2.0b5, 20148.2.0b4, 2017.3.0f3
Environment: Windows and Mac
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Variable is set to a different value from the selected enum value in the Editor dropdown
- TreeView Child display toggle styling becomes reversed when clicking and dragging it
- Null is returned when using FocusOutEvent.relatedTarget
- Unity_BaseInstanceID is always zero when rendering multiple meshes and instancing with the same buffer
- UI Document button's text does not resize relatively when size in percentage (%) is used