Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 1.3.0 preview7
Fixed in 1.2.11
Found in [Package]
Timeline in-line curve keys are off frame
The last key of an inline curve is not "on frame". The visible offset is preserved even when zommed out completely, making it look like the last key is before the end of the clip, which is not the case.
- Create cube and bind it to an animation track
- Create a few keys over time
- Convert Infinite track to Clip track
- Expand in-line curves and inspect the last keys...
bug: The last keys are not drawn on the last frame. There is an offset between the end of the clip and the last keys.
expected: Last keys should appear on the last frame of the clip.
With 1.2.7 the keys appear on the last frame
With 1.2.9 the keys appear off frame
see attached LastKeyIsOffFrame.gif
This is a regression.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Duplicating a Prefab instance in the Scene will cause instances of the same Prefab to be disabled and re-enabled
- GUI.Button and GUILayout.Button stay in the normal GUIStyleState even when the normal GUIStyleState is changed to another one
- Particle System mesh UV coordinates change when mesh's geometry layout is changed on import
- [Windows] The Unity import progress is not shown in the Windows taskbar
- Custom shader creation APIs are missing the AssetImportContext and thus can't handle includes correctly