Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 1.3.0 preview7
Fixed in 1.2.11
Found in [Package]
Timeline in-line curve keys are off frame
The last key of an inline curve is not "on frame". The visible offset is preserved even when zommed out completely, making it look like the last key is before the end of the clip, which is not the case.
- Create cube and bind it to an animation track
- Create a few keys over time
- Convert Infinite track to Clip track
- Expand in-line curves and inspect the last keys...
bug: The last keys are not drawn on the last frame. There is an offset between the end of the clip and the last keys.
expected: Last keys should appear on the last frame of the clip.
With 1.2.7 the keys appear on the last frame
With 1.2.9 the keys appear off frame
see attached LastKeyIsOffFrame.gif
This is a regression.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- OnApplicationPause pauseStatus is incorrect after losing focus on macOS
- Animator Blend Tree weight defaults to 0 for a frame when AnimationClipPlayable is created with script in Play Mode
- Memory gets allocated for GC each frame when using PrefabStageUtility.GetPrefabStage
- Light brightness gets intense until the 'Lightmap Encoding' quality is changed when baking Lightmap
- [Preset] Some properties cannot be excluded from Texture Importer Preset through the Inspector window